Virginia Trux, Team Lead, Broker
If you are looking for a trusted local real estate leader, look no further! Virginia Trux’s business is based on integrity & perseverance, partnered with a straightforward approach. With a history of solid customer service & out-of-the-box thinking, Virginia is hired for her results. Gingi, as she is affectionately known, listens to fully understand her client’s objectives and timeline in order to craft a seamless transaction.
Virginia’s successful listing process is strategically aimed at securing the highest sale price in the shortest amount of time. Whether helping a client to downsize or relocate, Virginia’s invaluable experience, resources, and network make her the choice when deciding to sell your home.
As a designated senior real estate specialist, she also enjoys working with seniors, retirees, and their families.
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Graduate, Residential Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Member of National Assoc. & IL Assoc. of Realtors
- Licensed in the state of Illinois (1989) #476-123102
- Glenview Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Journey Care Hospice – Volunteer
- Glenview Rotary Sunrise – Paul Harris Fellow
- NS Barrington Association of Realtors – Former Director
- Village of Glenview – Leadership Class of 2018
- North Valley Lo – Board Member & Former President
Vince Manzella, Broker
Vince joined Team Trux with over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry. He first established himself in the real estate investment market through purchasing, renovating, and managing multiple properties. Vince has taken his skill set to the next level by contracting and building single-family homes in Glenview. His marketing background and financial experience make him the perfect advisor for your next real estate deal. Whether buying or selling, Vince’s unique insight is beneficial when helping you find your perfect home, rental, or long-term investment property.
His core values – personal integrity, honesty, and customer service — always guide him while keeping his clients’ interests as his top priority. Vince grew up in Glenview, attended Glenbrook South High School and graduated from Winona State University. After a little city living, he and his wife Sherry moved back to the area. They have two daughters who keep them on their toes and a dog named Benny.
- Illinois License #475-184362
- Member North Shore–Barrington Board of Realtors
- Member IL Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Glenview Chamber of Commerce – Active Member
- Glenview Sunrise Rotary – Former President
- Terrace Square Condos – Board Member
- Schaumburg Business Association – Active Member
Nancy Vert, Broker
Having bought her first house at the age of 21, Nancy has loved design and architecture from what feels like the beginning. Before earning her real estate license in 2005, Nancy was the principal of a design firm, with projects in both the US & Europe.
As a seasoned Interior Designer, Nancy spent many years involved in clients’ home purchases and budgeting custom projects. Build-out and design are her forte which makes Nancy a wonderful addition to the team!
Nancy grew up in Edina, Minnesota with equal time in the Bay Area of California. When Nancy is not designing or selling, she can be found with her dog, Smitty, daughter Katie or her two magnificent granddaughters.
- University of Puget Sound, BA in Art
– Studied Color under Dale Chihuly as Professor
- Harvard University, Graduate studies Real Estate Development
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification – NCIDQ
- American Society of Interior Designers – ASID
- Member of Glenview Sunrise Rotary
- Member of Northbrook Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Glenview Chamber of Commerce
Jenny Gitelson, Transaction Coordinator
Jenny joined Team Trux in 2019 as Transaction Coordinator. She began her career in commercial real estate before moving to a role in corporate finance and operations for a large consulting company.
After spending several years in Boston, Jenny and her husband Andrew moved to the area to raise their two daughters and mini golden doodle, Bear. She has held a variety of volunteer positions within the Glenview public schools and the PTA.
In her spare time, you can find her on the paddle tennis court, listening to live music, or watching her beloved New England Patriots