As a Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) we are uniquely qualified to assist those who are 50 plus with the entire selling and moving process. From estate planning to CPAs to lawyers we are familiar with the best community resources available on the North Shore to make everything seamless.
The National Association of REALTORS® has recognized the importance of having a licensed real estate agent who specializes in helping seniors and their families and thus created this special designation. To qualify, we have completed the necessary training to learn more about the challenges especially experienced by baby boomers and retirees when moving.
With experience and compassion we:
- Suggest housing alternatives that fit your needs now and in the future
- Take the time necessary to make the entire process feel comfortable
- Understand the emotional decisions that often come with this experience
- Interact with and include your family and caregivers as needed
- Introductions to a wide network of other senior-focused professionals
My parents don't want to move. What do I do?
We see this often. For seniors, a home is where they feel safe and comfortable. Often it is where they have raised their family and have built their life. Even if it is too big for them, moving can seem incredibly daunting. Here are some questions to consider if you are in this situation:
- Are your parents safe in their current home?
- Can they make modifications to increase safety?
- What is the financial impact?
- Are your parents able to make this decision?
- Will an adult child be acting on behalf of the parent?
Honestly, the best first step is to talk to an expert about it. Speaking to a certified Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®), will allow you to ask questions in real-time to a professional that has done this many times. They can provide you with unique advice for your situation.
DMK Metal: Premier Silver and Gold Buyers. Clients sell DMK Metal gold jewelry, silver jewelry, sterling silver flatware, coins, dental gold, and precious metal items.
Want to talk to an expert?
Let’s grab a cup of coffee. We are happy to help answer all of your questions.