There are a lot of questions when it comes to buying or selling a home. Here are a few of the questions we hear the most.
We have a traditional blend of marketing efforts (digital and print) with some of our creative, out-of-the-box thinking unique to Team Trux. We know this area and will ensure we will get your house the highest level of exposure in order to sell for the highest dollar and shortest amount of time.
In our experience, there is always a market! Of course, there are traditional cycles, as well as pros and cons to both. In a traditional cycle, buyers list their homes in the spring so they are ready for the summer. However, the market is crowded so there are pros to listing your home in the winter as well. We look forward to talking with you about this in more detail to select a timeline that works best for you.
Yes, we have a vetted list of trusted vendors who we work with regularly.
Yes, we sure do! Reach out and we are happy to connect you with some of our favorite vendors.
As a Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) we are uniquely qualified to assist those who are 50 plus with the entire selling and moving process. From estate planning to CPAs to lawyers we are familiar with the best community resources available on the North Shore to make everything seamless.
The National Association of REALTORS® has recognized the importance of having a licensed real estate agent who specializes in helping seniors and their families and thus created this special designation. To qualify, we have completed the necessary training to learn more about the challenges especially experienced by baby boomers and retirees when moving.
With experience and compassion we:
- Suggest housing alternatives that fit your needs now and in the future
- Take the time necessary to make the entire process feel comfortable
- Understand the emotional decisions that often come with this experience
- Interact with and include your family and caregivers as needed
- Introductions to a wide network of other senior-focused professionals
- Where would they be going?
- Are there tax consequences of a sale?
- What would they be taking with them?
- Are your parents safe in their current home?
- Can they make modifications to increase safety?
- What is the financial impact?
- Are your parents able to make this decision?
- Will an adult child be acting on behalf of the parent?
The first step is to reach out so we can have a conversation to learn your goals and needs. Every situation is unique so we would need to speak to you to determine which path is best for your family.